Please browse our News feeds below for the most up to date information concerning our cause.
The Ocean Conservancy News
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:00:41 +0000: 4 Steps All of Us Can Take for a Fair Election - Ocean Conservancy
It’s our responsibility to make sure every vote is counted
- Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:45:21 +0000: Upcycle Your Halloween Costume - Ocean Conservancy
Find inspiration to create your costume out of waste
- Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:01:20 +0000: 6 Sea-riously Spooky Fish Species - Ocean Conservancy
Celebrate National Seafood Month by learning about these frighteningly fun fish
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:00:04 +0000: Dive into Ocean Conservation Photography - Ocean Conservancy
2020 Photo Contest winner, Lewis Burnett, shares his journey into underwater photography
- Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:38:39 +0000: Eleven Ocean Podcasts to Transport You Underneath the Waves - Ocean Conservancy
These listens will inform, inspire and help you take action for our ocean
The post Eleven Ocean Podcasts to Transport You Underneath the Waves appeared first on Ocean Conservancy.
The Open Channels News
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution News
- Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:24:14 +0000: Two New Studies Substantially Advance Understanding of Currents that Help Regulate Climate - News Releases – Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Two studies shed new light on a critical driver of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC) and potential impacts of rising temperatures
- Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:00:48 +0000: Epic Arctic Mission Ends - News Releases – Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
An epic mission ended as the German icebreaker Polarstern returned home Oct. 12, 2020, after being frozen near the top of the world for nearly a year to study all aspects of the Arctic system.
- Tue, 06 Oct 2020 15:00:56 +0000: WHOI-NOAA partnership tackles critical gap in climate knowledge - News Releases – Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Remote technologies, machine learning will improve simulations of polar ice melt and implications for the global climate Researchers at Woods…
- Tue, 06 Oct 2020 15:00:34 +0000: WHOI receives NOAA awards to study, predict harmful algal blooms - News Releases – Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Projects will help enhance monitoring and determine socioeconomic impacts of blooms nationwide Researchers at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) were…
- Mon, 05 Oct 2020 11:00:31 +0000: OSU Assumes Cyberinfrastructure Responsibility for OOI - News Releases – Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) and Oregon State University (OSU) jointly announced that OSU will assume responsibilities for the systems management of the cyberinfrastructure that makes data transmission for the Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI) possible through September of 2023.